Mister Pterodactyl
Thursday, April 29, 2004
 
Okay, I don't have a lot of time today, so lemme toss this out right quick. I DON'T CARE about John Kerry's war record, or whether he threw his own medals (or ribbons, whatever) or somebody else's. I don't care about Bush's service record either. I don't care about Teresa Heinz's taxes. I don't care about the Cheney energy task force thing (I think the Sierra Club and the Judicial Watch are sounding a lot like those Area 51 conspiracy theorists: 'if you don't let us in to see for ourselves you must have something to hide!')

I do care about Fallujah and Najaf. I care about trade, education, and Medicare. I care about Afghanistan and the UN. Could we please talk about those things? Just a little?
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger